The Telecommunications Office provides and maintains a comprehensive voice communications system, data communication pathways, and other communication services to meet the needs of the Murray State University campus, and its faculty, staff, students, and correspondents. Services provided include:
- campus, local, and long-distance calling;
- voice mail and automated call distribution;
- switchboard and information service;
- fiber and wire communication pathways for the campus data network and other signaling circuits; and
- planning and engineering for telephone and data services.