The 54th Spring Topology and Dynamical Systems Conference
Spring Topology and Dynamical Systems Conferences are a long-running series of annual conferences focusing on several actively researched areas in topology and dynamical systems.
We anticipate special sessions in:
- Continuum Theory
- Dynamical Systems
- Geometric Group Theory
- Geometric Topology
- Set-Theoretic Topology
- Hussam Abobaker (Virginia Tech University)
- Ana Anušić (University of São Paulo)
- Aleksandr Berdnikov (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Lei Chen (California Institute of Technology)
- Steven Clontz (University of South Alabama)
- Carina Curto (Penn State University)
- Andrew Dykstra (Hamilton College)
- Spencer Dowdall (Vanderbilt University)
- Vera Fischer (Kurt Godel Research Center)
- Olga Kharlampovich (Hunter College)
- Christopher Leininger (University of Illinois)
- Piotr Minc (Auburn University)
- Ronnie Pavlov (University of Denver)
- D. Columba Pérez Flores (Institute of Mathematics, UNAM)
- Iian Smythe (Rutgers University)
- Jing Tao (University of Oklahoma)
This year's conference will be dedicated to Gary Gruenhage. The Mary Ellen Rudin Young Researcher Award winner will be announced at the conference.
AcknowledgementsSTDC 2020 is made possible through support by the following institutions:
STDC 2020 adopts the AMS American Mathematical Society Policy Statement on Anti-Harassment. As the conference host, Murray State University is ultimately responsible for the safety for all attendees at STDC 2020, and is committed to maintaining an environment free from unlawful discrimination. In accordance with its policies and procedures, sexual harassment will not be tolerated at Murray State University.
If any participant believes they have witnessed or have been subjected to behavior that violates professional and respectful behavior, before, during, or after the meeting, contact Murray State University's Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity and Access at 270-809-3155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.