Each year Career Services hosts two general Career Fairs that attract employers with nationwide employment opportunities, two education-related Career Fairs and the Part-Time Job Fair-PTJF, which is held in August.
During the spring career fair, summer jobs are also available for those seeking an experiential education experience or a job in another part of the country.
Many organizations elect to visit only one of two career fairs so don't miss out on this opportunity to network with Fortune 100 and 500 companies. Make plans to attend both fairs and come prepared with resumes and professional or business casual dress.
Click Career Fairs for:
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
- Additional Information about upcoming Career Fairs at Murray State University
- Career Fair Do's and Don'ts
- Suggested Recruiter Questions
- Past employer participation at Murray State University Career Fairs