1. The charge for recording a recital is $25 for digital delivery (download). CDs can be printed for $50. Extra CD copies cannot be made unless the works are in the public domain (with the exception of joint recitals, in which case the extra CD copy is $10). Please pay Pat Bray in the music office.
2. Submit your recital recording request at least 1 week in advance if possible.
3. In the "additional info" box, thoroughly explain how performers will set up on stage. For example: moving pianos, piano lids (closed, short stick, tall stick), multiple performance areas (center stage, stage left, stage right).
4. PLEASE send your recital program as an email attachment to the recording studio (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. After approximately 5-7 business days we will make your recording available. You must pay Pat prior to receiving your media.