Murray State University
The Best Party On Campus
Murray State University is not responsible for the contents of these individual pages. Comments on these pages should be directed to Dr. Winfield H. Rose, faculty advisor.
"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
Because, Secretary Clinton, a bipartisan Senate investigation
found Al Qaeda was involved, four Americans died, it was
preventable, and you, Secretary Clinton, could have prevented it.
That, Madam Secretary, is the difference it makes.
Our next meeting of the spring semester will be on Monday,
April 7, 2014 at 4 p.m. in the Ohio Room of the Curris Center.
A GOP candidate for Calloway County Attorney will be there.
is a time to carry the
flag for the GOP so please be there!
It is never too early to consider applying for summer internships
with your U. S. Senators and Representatives in Washington, D. C. and in their local offices.
Go to their official Congressional website and download an application. There are other
internships available as well, such as with the Heritage Foundation, the Henry Clay Society and others.
Check out their websites. Living in D. C. for a few weeks is more manageable than you may think.
George H. W. Bush
Presidential Library and Museum
· Republican Main Street, the homepage of the Republican National Committee. This interactive page contains information about the Republican Party and its members.
· The College Republican National Committee, containing information about College Republican organizations nationwide.
· A tribute to one of the greatest presidents of the 20th century, Ronald Reagan.
· Check out the Massachusetts Republican Party Home Page.
· Mitch McConnell-The senior Republican Senator from Kentucky.
Rand Paul - The junior Republican Senator from Kentucky.
· Ed Whitfield - The first Republican Congressman from west Kentucky since the Civil War!
· Townhall - "...is the first truly interactive community on the Internet to bring Internet users public policy organizations together under the broad umbrella of "conservative" thoughts..."
General Political Links:
· One of the best places to go for specific bill information and other info about the legislative process is Thomas, the Library of Congress legislative information server.
· Kentucky Delegates- Find out how to get in touch
· Young America's Foundation - "Discover...America's largest campus outreach Program."
· Cato Institute - 20 years of promoting public policy based on individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peace.
· Campaigns & Elections Magazine
· Intercollegiate Studies Institute - conveying the values and institutions that sustain a free society.
· Murray State University - Home of the Racers
· Advisor - Home page
Last updated April 4, 2014