Murray State University
The Best Party On Campus
Murray State University is not responsible for the contents of these individual pages. Comments on these pages should be directed to Dr. Winfield H. Rose, faculty advisor.
"The sacred rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for,
among old parchments, or musty records. They are written, as
with a sunbeam, in the whole volume of human nature,
by the hand of the divinity itself; and can never be
erased or obscured by mortal power."
Our final meeting of the semester will be on Monday, November 25
at 5 p.m. in the Barkley Room of the Curris Center.This is a very
important meeting since new officers for 2014 will be elected.
2014 will be a crucial year since we will have both primary and
general elections for national, state and local offices.
You must have paid your 2013-2014 dues of $10 to qualify for voting in officer elections.
is a time to carry the
flag for the GOP so please be there!
It is never too early to consider applying for summer internships
with your U. S. Senators and Representatives in Washington, D. C. and in their local offices.
Go to their official Congressional website and download an application. There are other
internships available as well, such as with the Heritage Foundation, the Henry Clay Society and others.
Check out their websites. Living in D. C. for a few weeks is more manageable than you may think.
George H. W. Bush
Presidential Library and Museum
· Republican Main Street, the homepage of the Republican National Committee. This interactive page contains information about the Republican Party and its members.
· The College Republican National Committee, containing information about College Republican organizations nationwide.
· A tribute to one of the greatest presidents of the 20th century, Ronald Reagan.
· Check out the Massachusetts Republican Party Home Page.
· Mitch McConnell-The senior Republican Senator from Kentucky.
Rand Paul - The junior Republican Senator from Kentucky.
· Ed Whitfield - The first Republican Congressman from west Kentucky since the Civil War!
· Townhall - "...is the first truly interactive community on the Internet to bring Internet users public policy organizations together under the broad umbrella of "conservative" thoughts..."
General Political Links:
· One of the best places to go for specific bill information and other info about the legislative process is Thomas, the Library of Congress legislative information server.
· Kentucky Delegates- Find out how to get in touch
· Young America's Foundation - "Discover...America's largest campus outreach Program."
· Cato Institute - 20 years of promoting public policy based on individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peace.
· Campaigns & Elections Magazine
· Intercollegiate Studies Institute - conveying the values and institutions that sustain a free society.
· Murray State University - Home of the Racers
· Advisor - Home page
Last updated November 20, 2013