Murray State University
The Best Party On Campus
Murray State University is not responsible for the contents of these individual pages. Comments on these pages should be directed to Dr. Winfield H. Rose, faculty advisor.
"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
Because, Secretary Clinton, a bipartisan Senate investigation
found Al Qaeda was involved, four Americans died, it was
preventable, and you, Secretary Clinton, could have prevented it.
That, Madam Secretary, is the difference it makes.
Thanks to all of you for your hard work and support during
the campaign. It paid off, especially with Sen. McConnell's triumphant victory, and now
he has been elected Senate majority leader! He is only the third Kentuckian to hold
that position, the first being Sen. Henry Clay and the second Sen. Alben Barkley.
This is a great honor for Sen. McConnell and for Kentucky.
Our final meeting of the semester will be on Tuesday, December 2 at 4 p.m.
in the Mississippi Room. Officers for 2015 will be elected and, in order to run or vote,
your dues ($10) must be paid. Please give this some thought and consider
if you would like to hold a leadership position next year.
George H. W. Bush
Presidential Library and Museum
· Republican Main Street, the homepage of the Republican National Committee. This interactive page contains information about the Republican Party and its members.
· The College Republican National Committee, containing information about College Republican organizations nationwide.
· A tribute to one of the greatest presidents of the 20th century, Ronald Reagan.
· Check out the Massachusetts Republican Party Home Page.
· Mitch McConnell-The senior Republican Senator from Kentucky.
Rand Paul - The junior Republican Senator from Kentucky.
· Ed Whitfield - The first Republican Congressman from west Kentucky since the Civil War!
· Townhall - "...is the first truly interactive community on the Internet to bring Internet users public policy organizations together under the broad umbrella of "conservative" thoughts..."
General Political Links:
· One of the best places to go for specific bill information and other info about the legislative process is Thomas, the Library of Congress legislative information server.
· Kentucky Delegates- Find out how to get in touch
· Young America's Foundation - "Discover...America's largest campus outreach Program."
· Cato Institute - 20 years of promoting public policy based on individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peace.
· Campaigns & Elections Magazine
· Intercollegiate Studies Institute - conveying the values and institutions that sustain a free society.
· Murray State University - Home of the Racers
· Advisor - Home page
Last updated November 18, 2014