- Approximately 285 Residents
- 4 Floors
- 2 Elevators
- Also includes a kitchen, TV lounge, Study lounges, Recreation room, and 4 laundry rooms.
This is a double occupancy room in the Lee Clark Residential College. It has one main room and one bathroom that both the occupants share. The main room has a sink, mirror, 2 Twin-XL beds beds, 2 armoires, and 2 chests of drawers. The bathroom has a shower w/ curtain and a toilet.
This is a four person apartment-style suite in Lee Clark College. It has four individual rooms each with its own armoire, chest of drawers, desk, and a Twin XL bed. It also has a common room with a couch, love seat, TV stand, a counter with a sink in it, and a shared closet. All residents of the room share a single bathroom with a shower w/ curtain, sink, mirror, and toilet.
For the 2015-2016 Academic Year:
Costs are per semester. Private rooms cannot be guaranteed; they are made available as space permits. All utilities plus cable are included.
The front desk is manned 24/7. All residents must show their MSU ID to enter. Guests are welcome, but must be checked in by a resident and leave a form of ID with the front desk.
For more information about Lee Clark College student life and its governing council, please visit the RCC page.
The mission of Lee Clark College is to be an exceptional living and learning community of students, faculty and professional staff. Our mission is to support one another, perform useful philanthropy projects, and to be engaged as a vital part of the larger Murray State community. Students work with faculty and staff in a nurturing and respectful environment to achieve our goals with excellence. Excellence is shown by:
• Assimilating residents and commuters into the residential college system
• Providing opportunities in an environment where members can establish friendships and enjoy a sense of family in a safe and healthy setting
• Promoting academic success
• Promoting faculty-student collaboration in programming and service to strengthen the College, faculty-student friendships, and mentoring.
Lee Clark students, staff, and faculty pursue innovative approaches in programming, promote leadership development through governance, and commit to strengthening the spirit and traditions of Clark College.