For PC Windows 95: How to add another character set to your operating system
- START/ settings/Control panel: open up and select key board icon
- Select language tab and press the ADD button below to select French (French French)
- Select "Enable indicator on task bar"
- You will see the EN or FR icon on the right most section of your task bar
- In order to swtich languages (when you need accents): you click on the task bar icon JUST before you need the accent.
- Back to EN : toggle with the icon.
- To find out where the accents on the French Keyboard by typing it out first and foremost. E.g. 2 (EN) is é (FR)
Thérèse Saint Paul, Ph.D