Guidelines for Projects, Papers &
Guidelines will be strictly observed
Projects & Special Assignments
Guidelines for projects and special
- Projects are assigned on first-come basis.
- Projects must meet the instructor's criteria, specifications
- Projects must be completed by the due date set
by the instructor.
Papers & Critiques
Guidelines for term-papers and critiques
- Folders and binders are NOT accepted.
- A cover page must be included.
- Papers and critiques must be typed and professionally
- Must have an abstract if applicable.
- Must have a table of contents if applicable.
- Title of paper or article critiqued must be typed
on top of the first page.
- Pages must be numbered.
- References must be properly cited by author/s.
- Foot-notes are not accepted or allowed.
- Papers must have NO LESS than FIVE references.
- Article/s selected for the
critique must have an AUTHOR and at least
- All copied materials in papers/critiques must be
included as appendices.
- Papers must be at least TEN pages in written text.
- Critiques must be at least SIX pages in written
- Papers and critiques must be DOUBLE SPACED unless
it is a direct quotation.
- Papers and critiques must be stapled neatly at
the top left corner.
- Papers and critiques must be submitted by the due
date set by the instructor.
- LATE ASSIGNMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.