Welcome to the Tech Support website. This is where you will find useful information to help you use your technology more effectively. Use the tabs above to navigate through this Tech Support Site. Here you can submit work orders, submit website updates, read and watch tutorials, and obtain the latest Murray State University logos.
Technology available for checkout
Please call ahead to schedule and check availability.
Laerdal SimMan 3G. You need to have been through training before use.
C.O.W computers on wheels
We have 22 laptops in a cart for faculty to us in any classroom or building. Please call ahead a few days in advance to check availability and to schedule.
Portable projector and screen
PC and Mac laptops
Video Camera, gopros, and camera
iPod touch and iPads
Monitors or TV's for Table top display
Tip of the Month
8 Steps to Successfully Running TurningPoint AnyWhere for PC
1) Plug in the receiver.
2) Open TurningPoint AnyWhere by double clicking the icon from the desktop.
3) Select a Participant List from the participants option on the tool bar menu, if tracking students.
4) Select a Question List from the question option on the tool bar menu, if using pre-created questions.
5) Reset the session, from the session option on the tool bar menu.
6) Open and close polling from the showbar.
7) Save the session, from the session option on the tool bar menu.
8) Generate Reports, from the tools option on the tool bar menu.