Welcome to the College of Health Sciences & Human Services Tech Support website. This is where you will find useful information to help you use your technology more effectively. Use the tabs above to navigate through this Tech Support Site. Here you can submit work orders, submit website updates, read and watch tutorials, and obtain the latest Murray State University and College of Health Sciences and Human Services logos.
The College of Health Sciences and Human Services is pleased to introduce a Laerdal SimMan 3G as a new available technology.
The SimMan 3G, who has been nicknamed "Simon", is an Adult Patient Simulator from Laerdal that manifests a wide range of vital signs, clinical signs and symptoms. Simon includes simulated patient monitors and is controlled by personal computers running graphical user interfaces. Users can create scenario programs which automatically control simulations. Simon can be used for a wide range of educational purposes. For more information about incorporating "Simon" into your classroom please contact Technology Coordinator, Cooper Levering.
Tip of the Month
8 Steps to Successfully Running TurningPoint AnyWhere for PC
1) Plug in the receiver.
2) Open TurningPoint AnyWhere by double clicking the icon from the desktop.
3) Select a Participant List from the participants option on the toolbar menu, if tracking students.
4) Select a Question List from the question option on the toolbar menu, if using pre-created questions.
5) Reset the session, from the session option on the toolbar menu.
6) Open and close polling from the showbar.
7) Save the session, from the session option on the toolbar menu.
8) Generate Reports, from the tools option on the toolbar menu.